A one hour all independent music show on Free Radio Santa Cruz 101.1 FM Streaming live at www.freakradio.org Music for musicians by musicians. Submit your music! Tuesdays 7-8pm

Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Passing



A Passing -
I started this show because I love music. I have never been very good at writing lyrics, unless it was something that really affected my life directly. There were only two songs I wrote all the lyrics to, both were about Amy.


Amy by Tenderfoot_Tim | iCompositions - Music

So Much Stronger by Tenderfoot_Tim | iCompositions - Music

Amy and I were very close. We met long ago when we were in our mid 20's. She was a loving mother of two. She was silly, fun, honest and worked harder than you can imagine to make sure her children were well cared for, and they always were. Sadly, Amy passed away on Thanksgiving, suddenly due to illness. My thoughts and prayers go out to her children, family and friends. I wanted to do a special show last Tuesday but was just not there yet. Coral did an outstanding job doing a special 1 hour, of fun, music & poetry. I want to thank her for such a kind gesture that means a great deal to me. Poetry was part of Amy's life. Enjoy this special one hour. I will return next week with Coral.
You can download this show here.



Next week we will be having featuring a local group, Sweet Jam. I will be posting more on them shortly. We are also planning a Reggae show soon, so send in your tunes. We have had allot of musicians and bands submitting their works, and we encourage people to continue.

Tenderfoot



2 comments:

  1. Tim , I m speechless to hear such sad news ..
    all I can do is sending deepest thoughts and
    prayers !!!

    feter !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Feter that means allot. Thank you Coral for doing such a special hour, it was perfect in more ways than I can say.
    Peace all
    Tim

    ReplyDelete

We have a no censorship policy. However please play nice. We will remove any hate speech or derogatory comments with no redeeming value. We will remove Spam. Constructive criticisms, free exchanges of opinions and ideas are encouraged.