A one hour all independent music show on Free Radio Santa Cruz 101.1 FM Streaming live at www.freakradio.org Music for musicians by musicians. Submit your music! Tuesdays 7-8pm

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Who is that bird?


People keep asking me about Blue who is on several of our pics in posts. He loves music and hangs our often on my guitar as I play. Blue is my compainion. Rescued at 1 or two days old, I have had him for 11 years. He sings and dances! Here is a short video of him. The music is my very first attempt to use Reason. My first attempt at making music without a real instrument. Ill stick to the guitar. It amazes me what others can do with such software.
Blue at his new Pad



2 comments:

We have a no censorship policy. However please play nice. We will remove any hate speech or derogatory comments with no redeeming value. We will remove Spam. Constructive criticisms, free exchanges of opinions and ideas are encouraged.